- 22 Districts have been computerized under Computerization of Driving Licenses in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This shall now be on recurring budget w.e.f July 2015 and accordingly 51 posts on regular budget have been approved.
- Project on Computerization of Motor Vehicles Fitness Certification completed and 12 Motor vehicle Examiner (MVE) offices computerized.
- Established Business Development Unit which monitors and evaluates the Annual Development Program (ADP) and its one year extension till June, 2016 is approved.
- Up-gradation of Peshawar Bus Terminal to international standards. The consultant for 3rd party supervision hired and pre-qualification of contractor in respect of civil work in Peshawar Bus Terminal is under process.
- The Department has issued / renewed about 17,115 route permits and generated about Rs. 85.99 Million for period July 2014 till April 2015.
- The Vehicle Emission Testing (VETS) Department has checked about 61,819 and generated about Rs. 10.19 Million for period July 2014 till April 2015.
- Department has introduced fifty (50) AC Vans and is being designed for enhancement of appropriate number of same small Vans for local commuters.