“Effective promotion and regulation of the transport sector to ensure socioeconomic development in the Province”
- Establishment of Peshawar Transport Company and Establishment of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority (KPUMA).
- Implementation of Mass Transit System in Peshawar city.
- The district offices will be uplinked through the Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity with the MIS Cell / main database at Directorate of Transport for an informed decision making.
- Modernization and regulation of driving schools in private sector.
- Establishment of General Truck Terminal at Peshawar, DI Khan and Havelian under China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- Formulation of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Transport Policy.
- Introducing new and improved environment friendly public transport system under which latest mode Vans/Vehicles will be introduced on main road/arteries of Peshawar.
- Introduction of Latest Model Vans/Vehicles under PPP for specified routes like (i) Route No.1 GT Road to Hayatabad (ii) Route No.2 GT Road to Hayatabad Phase-6 1-2 and (iii) Route No-3 Hayatabad, Hayatabad Peshawar (Internal Circle) will be carried out by well reputed transportation companies